Entry Requirements All applicants are required, on entry to the school direct teacher training course, to have the following:
- Recent and relevant experience in a school setting.
- GCSEs in English, Maths and Science at grace C or above. (Leeds Trinity University offer an internal Mathematics test to those who have a conditional place on our course but who do not already have GCSE maths).
- A degree in any national curriculum or relevant subject at 2:2 or above.
- Satisfactory DBS clearance, undertaken by Leeds Trinity University.
- Passed the professional skills test for teacher trainees, details available here: http://sta.education.gov.uk