Westerton values are underpinned by the C’s with them interwoven throughout
The Six Cs
Courtesy and Consideration
Commitment and Consistency
Co-operation and Citizenship
Our School Values:
- We strive to ensure that all stakeholders feel valued, they feel fairly treated and they are excited and enthusiastic about their role at the school.
- We promote a safe and secure environment in which members of our school community can thrive.
- Staff and pupils are appreciated, respected and challenged which will in turn provide them with the motivation to succeed for themselves and the community they serve.
- We are relentless in our efforts to maintain high standards as we set the foundation for every child's education and life skills.
- We aim to ensure that the school community is proud of the school and readily share in the success of the pupils as they leave the school well prepared for their future endeavours.
- We expect every child to leave the school prepared for the next phase of their education, alongside an unwavering ability to be an upstanding citizen in the local community and beyond.
- Our curriculum and knowledge gained from our learning is relevant and contextualised to the local community and continues to adapt and evolve. Equally, our curriculum encompasses key values of equality and identifies and challenges bias, both historical and current.
- Members of our school community will be supported to challenge and address bias, generalisations, and cultural ‘norms’ in the past and present so that they develop into well-rounded citizens for the local community.